Monday, March 19, 2012

New Bamboo Graphic Tablet

Last week, my new Wacom Bamboo Graphic Tablet arrived. This is a tablet that connects to my PC via USB. It comes with a pressure sensitive pen (cordless and with no battery). The end of the pen there is a nib (that can be replaced) and in various software I can draw/paint directly onto my PC. The other end of the pen is a simulated eraser. With that I can flip the pen over and it automatically switches to an eraser and it feels like an eraser as I remove strokes from the screen. There are tons of possibilities and I've already done a couple illustrations for a Bible Study I'm working on for Peru. Here are those images:



Here's a link to the original sketches I did for these horses: http://mattsketchpad.blogspot.com/2012/03/horse-sketches-for-bible-study-project.html

------------------------------------------------------------
Artist Notes - I used a Wacom Bamboo Create and CorelDraw X5, then exported the images as PNG's.

No comments: