Thursday, December 07, 2006

Seeking Inspiration

Depending on what I am working on, I either research a subject or experience one. For instance for the Children's Bible story curriculum I study first the passage, then encyclopedias for further help, looking for costuming ideas. I look at picture encyclopedias for many ideas. Then I do searches for those images online and see what I come up with. On other projects, inspiration may come from places I have been or events in my life that I experience. Most of the time I am seeking out inspiration from all I do. That is one of the reasons why I take so many pictures. I love digital photography and the seemingly 'unlimitedness' it provides. I usually take about 1000 pictures each month. Several months ago, I was taking pictures of the sky, clouds, etc... I would be driving along and look up and see some really cool cloud formations, so I would pull over and take some shots. I guess I like to keep my eyes open.

No comments: