Monday, February 28, 2011

JUMP VBS packet

I've finally finished a ten page packet for churches interested in Team Expansion's new VBS curriculum.  I've mentioned it before, it is called JUMP and contains some new cartoon characters that I created.  My next few posts will contain images of them. 

As you check them out, remember they are for a great new VBS curriculum that gets kids excited about missions.  And best of all....it's FREE!  Your missions offering would go toward Team Expansion, but the only other cost to you would be copies of materials to handout, decorations for story rooms, snacks, and other logistical stuff like any VBS would have. 

If you are interested in using the new Team Expansion JUMP VBS curriculum, let me know and I can get you and your church a ten page sample packet.

No comments: