Friday, August 24, 2007

Building Background
























So, I am working on an idea I had for promotions. It would be used in places where I would have more than just one table for our mission display, or I could also use it behind me as we speak. Basically it is a vertical banner, or rather four vertical banners. Each one is to look like a different building. Buildings in Italy are often several stories, multi-colored and consisting of apartments and businesses. Many businesses will have the bottom storefront door and the rest of the building is composed of either apartments or offices. Here is my first building for a banner. I am posting the three final stages.



1) First is the final before texturing...

2) Second, texturing is added...

3) Finally, shading is added for the final look...

No comments: